Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Friday Finds!

One of my New Year's resolutions this year is to make an effort to live life a little more green.  I've already made a few little changes, like switching to reusable grocery and produce bags, recycling as much as possible, eating organic, and I no longer drink bottled water.  So, I thought I'd make my resolution today's theme.  The store I'm featuring today is Garbage of Eden Design.  Stephanie makes really fun jewelry out of plastics that would normally just be thrown away!  Here is one bracelet that I particularly like...




Can you believe this is made from yogurt containers and plastic grocery bags?  Now, that's a nice-lookin' bracelet!  And you know I love it when artists give back too.  Stephanie donates 10% of your purchase to a variety of non-profit charities, and even lets you choose which one you'd like her to donate to!  Stop by and see her creations!

0 comments: