Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday Finds

So, I thought I'd try a new weekly post, called 'Friday Finds'. I've decided to do this for a couple of reasons. One, I'd like to blog more often than I do. Two, I am a member of Etsy, not only do I sell there, but I shop there as well! I find so many wonderful treasures that I'd like to pass on some of them to others. I also read several other blogs and sometimes find something that catches my eye, and would like to pass those on as well. So this week, with it being Christmas time, I've found (well, a friend sent me the link to) an Etsy seller that has the perfect gift for people absolutely obsessed with their animals! I include myself in that category. Actually, I'm probably at the top of the list in that category! Anyways, the sellers name is polymerpaws, and she makes little clay figurines of animals! She even welcomes custom work, just send her some photos of your pet! Even better than her cute figurines is that she donates 10% of all her sales to the Blue Ridge Boxer Rescue! Check her out!


1 comments:

Paula Nelson said...

Aw, thanks! You're awesome!
...and I can't wait to poke around your blog... looks like fun :~)