Saturday, February 6, 2010

Canstruction 2010

Today my husband and I headed down to Union Station in KC to check out the Canstruction installment. Area architecture, engineering, and construction firms get together for one day and have 12 hours to construct their designs, made entirely out of canned goods. Once the exhibit is over, the cans are then donated to Harvesters, a local food bank. If you're in the KC area, you should stop by and check it out! If you're not in the KC area, check out the Canstruction site, as they do this in several cities all around the country!







1 comments:

Unknown said...

That totally rocks! It makes me reminisce about my days teaching high school art. My former students would have gotten such a kick out of it.

Thanks for sharing!
AND thanks for stopping by EtsyInterviews.

Krissy
http://etsyinterviews.blogspot.com