Friday, November 13, 2009

There's No Place Like Home...

My sister, my mom, and I went to see 'Wicked' (which, by the way, is FANTASTIC - you MUST see it if you have the opportunity!). My sister is obsessed with the color red, and I suggested that she get some red shoes to wear that night. The day before, I asked if she had, and she said no. Then after getting ready to go, she came down wearing THESE to surprise me! Complete with Wicked Witch socks! When I said red shoes, I didn't think she'd find replicas of the Wizard of OZ shoes!

These fabulous shoes were made by Princess Pumps...check out the site to get a pair of your own!


2 comments:

pat said...

my daughter & i visited london, paris & venice last year & saw wicked. it was fantastic & my daughter who is the shoe queen (no kidding...she is addicted to shoes) also wore red shoes! you made me chuckle with that cute memory... thanks!

Anonymous said...

Not everyone can pull of these very bold and red shoes, and I bet your sister's the exception! Those shoes have some character on them, and paired with these socks I think it's fabulous!!