Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Friday Finds!

I heart geeks. No, I really do! I married one, after all. And he's fully aware that he is one! He is a true computer nerd. So we both get a kick out of seeing all of the creative things that people come up with that have to do with computers, electronics and all things 'geekery'. Here are a couple of things that I've found recently. The first is from GeekGear. It's a desk clock made out of an old server hard drive! And don't throw away any of your old computers, GeekGear will gladly accept them and give them a new life!



Next up are magnetic clipboards made from recycled circuit boards by Debby Arem Designs. Now that's something my husbad would totally dig, but what about for the ladies? She also uses recycled parts to make jewelry too! Definitely stop by her store to check them out!

0 comments: